e-Data Services, the web-based service of BME Market Data, enables access through subscription to information on prices and volumes, master data and corporate actions; as well as historical information and other trading session data of instruments traded in BME’s fixed income markets and MTFs (AIAF, SENAF and SEND).
- Information on Prices and Volumes, Trades and Quotes. Trades and trading prices.
- Information on the Master Data. Relevant information on issuers and managers. Outstanding Issues description (flows, disbursements, trading prices, fact sheets).
- Information on Corporate Actions. Latest payments. Latest/Next Admissions. Financial Agenda. Announcements.
- Statistical Information. Statistical information on trading, admissions, maturities, amounts outstanding and number of transactions.
- Information on Indices. AIAF Indices. Historical data.
- Bulletins and periodical publications. Daily bulletins. Historical bulletins
- Access by ISIN Code. Access by issue. Issue description.
- Browse issues, by issuer or management firm.
- Export all available information to Excel files.
- Full online access to all available information contents.